This policy tells you about how we use and protect your personal information. It applies generally to the cubicdissection.com website and Kerf.Inc, the parent corporation of Cubicdissection.com.
To protect your privacy, Cubicdissection Marketplace follows a simple principle:
- We will not sell, share or give away your personal information to any outside entity unless legally required to by force of law.
- We utilize security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users, including the use of a firewall and password protected database, and secure 128 bit SSL encryption of your data through the Internet.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time in the member area.
We will ask you for information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. This information is requested when you register with the site. We use your personal information for three primary purposes:
- To identify you, process and activate your membership.
- To facilitate the completion of a transaction between registered site users.
- To alert you to happenings on the site (i.e. items listed, bid confirmation, etc) via email. You may elect which notices to receive by clicking on the “Mail Preferences” tab in the member area.
You can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our server located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information.
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.